Cedar Park Everett’s 7th Annual Auction
Join us for an elegant evening of fun and fellowship as we celebrate our legacy and raise money to benefit our school!
Friday, April 19th, 2013 at 5:30 pm, Semi-formal Attire
Christian Faith Center Sanctuary – 13000 21st Dr SE Everett, WA 98208
Supporters of Cedar Park Christian School can get involved by:
- Attending the auction and inviting guests! Tickets will be available in the office beginning March 4th, 2013. Cost is $30 individual/$50 couple. (Early bird costs are $25/$40 until March 18th, 2013) Bring a non-CPCS guest and be entered in a drawing to win a $25 Fred Meyer gift card too!
- Donating items to the auction! Families are asked to procure $100 in items to support our school. Join with other families or get creative with your own talents! Click here for a Donation Idea List.
- Sponsor a table or advertise in the catalog! Each sponsor of an eight-person table receives a full-page ad and table signage at a cost of $250. Advertisers can buy catalog space at a cost of $200 for a full-page and $100 for a half-page ad.
- Class Competition! Each class from preschool through middle school is competing to see who can bring in the most donations by March 22nd. We are putting hand prints on the poster during lunchtime and if you donate anything travel-related, your child can put two hand prints up. Help your child’s class win a Popsicle Party PLUS help the success of the auction in a BIG way!!
Get involved on the Auction Committee:
- Meetings are now EVERY Monday, 7 pm at Devon & Valerie Hopper’s home (see office for address)
- Meeting dates
- Jan. 14th, 28th
- Feb. 11th, 25th
- March 11th, 25th
- April 8th, 15th, 29th (wrap up)
- Earn PIP hours while getting involved and meeting new people
- Contact Valerie at email@example.com for any questions about how you can help
Auction Procurement Form Paper forms are located outside the office but you may want the ability to email this form to a business or simply print more from home. All procurement is due by Friday, March 22nd to ensure submission in the catalog. We will receive items after this date but they may be printed in an Addendum.
2013 Auction Donation Letter If your family procures from a business, they may ask for this “request” letter on our letterhead.
2013 Auction Family Letter Principal’s invitation to families and friends.
Donation Request List Help the committee with procurement by checking on this list for businesses to be asked. Remember helping in this way takes care of your $100 family donation and improves the success of our auction! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have asked one of these businesses so we can keep the list up-to-date. Thank you!