Through the admission process, Cedar Park Christian Schools welcomes students from a variety of backgrounds who, along with their parents, are excited to engage in the school community. They are committed to academic excellence. They are growing in service and leadership. They bring individual talents in arts, athletics and other co-curricular interests.
Cedar Park offers the following payment options. All families will be required to enroll using one of the following FACTS payment plan options:
- Monthly Payment Plan: Equal payments will be automatically deducted from a designated checking or savings account on the 15th of every month over a 12 month period.
- Payment In Full: Full payments are due 10 days after enrollment and will receive a 3% discount if paid by cash or check.
In cases of late enrollment, payments are allocated over the remaining months of the monthly plan schedule. Extended care fees, course fees, activity fees, and other charges are billed monthly on the 15th and due as incidental bills throughout the school year, unless otherwise noted on the fee schedule. Notification is sent to families at the time when the charges are applied to the family account.
The Cedar Park Financial Aid Program is designed to meet the needs of families who have encountered temporary financial crises and families who have long-term financial needs. While the ultimate desire is to make Christian education available to all families desiring a Christian education, the reality is that Cedar Park Christian must maintain financial stability in order sustain a viable ministry. The Cedar Park Financial Aid Program is underwritten through contributions of individuals and/or groups.
Applicants must submit a completed Financial Aid Application along with their previous year’s Federal Tax Return and any additional information concerning extenuating circumstances which might aid in the decision-making process. Priority shall be given to applicants who attend Cedar Park Assembly of God Church and those who would add spiritual, academic, or other strengths to the School.
If you need assistance with the financial aid application process, please contact Wanda Birkland via email.
Financial Aid Procedures
- Obtain a financial aid application from your CPC campus finance office.
- Fill out the application.
- Please attach copies of your latest federal tax return.
- Attach an account of your financial responsibilities and obligations including extracurricular involvement, your students’ outside activities, and a personal testimony of your financial need.
- Financial aid is limited and subject to available funding, to a maximum of 35%.
- Grants are issued on an annual (school year) basis only and new applications must be submitted if additional financial aid is requested for the next year.
- Financial aid is only considered after acceptance and enrollment.
- Financial aid requests for returning students will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Financial aid requests for families must be submitted to Wanda Birkland by APRIL 30th of each school year. (Note: families are responsible for paying full tuition payments until the Financial Aid Application is reviewed and aid is granted, if applicable.)