Tuition and Fees
Cedar Park Christian Schools is committed to see our students transformed in their hearts and minds by the good news of Jesus Christ. We are honored that parents choose to partner with CPC and invest in giving students a Christian education. We understand and appreciate the financial commitment families make when deciding to send their children to Cedar Park Christian. In turn, we strive to keep Cedar Park’s Christian School accessible with a careful pricing schedule and an impactful financial aid program.
TUITION AND FEE SCHEDULES:
Cedar Park offers the following payment options. All families will be required to enroll using one of the following FACTS payment plan options:
- Monthly Payment Plan: Equal payments will be automatically deducted from a designated checking or savings account on the 15th of every month over a 12 month period.
- Payment In Full: Full payments are due 10 days after enrollment and will receive a 3% discount if paid by cash or check.
SETTING UP YOUR FACTS ACCOUNT:
Please click here to sign in to the FACTS Family Portal or to set up an account.
HOW TO PAY ONLINE WITH FACTS:
- STEP 1: Find the Parent Log In, click on “FACTS Family Portal”.
- STEP 2: Create a new family portal account. FYI: a new account name and/or password may take a day to refresh. Our district code is: CP-WA.
- STEP 3: Once the account is created, login to your “FACTS family portal” and you will see a link to the “financial” section and then click the “Set up Payment Plan” link.
The Cedar Park Financial Aid Program is designed to meet the needs of families who have encountered temporary financial crises and families who have long-term financial needs. While the ultimate desire is to make Christian education available to all families desiring a Christian education, the reality is that Cedar Park Christian must maintain financial stability in order sustain a viable ministry. The Cedar Park Financial Aid Program is underwritten through contributions of individuals and/or groups.
Applicants must submit a completed Financial Aid Application along with their previous year’s Federal Tax Return and any additional information concerning extenuating circumstances which might aid in the decision-making process. Priority shall be given to applicants who attend Cedar Park Assembly of God Church and those who would add spiritual, academic, or other strengths to the School.
- STEP 1: Complete an online application for Admission.
- STEP 2: Pay the $100 application fee
- STEP 3: Complete a Financial Aid Application. (Pick this up in the Administrative Offices)
If you need assistance with the financial aid application process, please contact Wanda Birkland via email.
EXTENDED CARE INFORMATION
Our Extended Care Program is proud to provide engaging programming for your child. Before and After school Extended Care is a structured experience with organized daily STEAM programming, outdoor games, study, and creative time. For more information please view the following campus-specific information:
- Mill Creek: