Scrip Order Form
Sept 11, Sept 25, Oct 9, Oct 23, Nov 6, Nov 27, Dec 4, Dec 11, Jan 8, Jan 30, Feb 12, Feb 26, March 12, March 26, April 9, April 23, May 7, May 21, June 4
Download T.A.P.S. Form
DID YOU KNOW?
Tuition credit for this school year. Please pass the word as this is a great program that benefits both the school and potentially your family.
Order Scrip Online
New online addition to scrip program. There is a website called Shopwithscrip.com that CPCS families can sign up on and buy scrip normally available on order dates. There are three options to this program:
- Scrip Now – allows you to purchase scrip and have it available within one hour. It will show up in your account and then you print it off. It will be a paper certificate. You save it just like a gift card if you do not use the whole balance. Vendors that offer scrip now are noted on the Shop with Scrip website.
- Scrip Reload – this option allows a scrip card previously purchased through the scrip program to be reloaded with the amount you choose. The vendors offering this service are available on the Shop with Scrip website.
- Scrip order –this option allows you to order scrip online but pay using presto pay or by delivering a check to the school. This option allows you to enter your order online without having to fill out a paper form at school. Your order will be place on the next available order Monday order date.
For those families wishing to use this new online option, please email us for the signup code.. You will need this code when signing up for the online program.
The finance office will be open daily from 7:30-5:00 for scrip sales. Inventory consists of Albertsons, Arco, QFC, Safeway, Shell, Starbucks, and Top Foods. There are also limited quantities of Red Robin, AMC Movie theaters, iTunes, Jamba Juice and Panera Bread. These items are available until all sold.
Buy Scrip and Receive Tuition Credit (T.A.P.S.)
Cedar Park Christian is offering the Tuition Assistance Program with Scrip (T.A.P.S.) to all families and supporters. As a school organization, we are able to buy gift certificates (referred to as “scrip”) from the Great Lakes Scrip Program, Safeway, Fred Meyer and other merchants at a discount and resell them at face value, thereby raising funds for families and the school. The funds raised by your family can be applied toward your tuition or the general financial aid fund.
Scrip certificates can be used just like cash at the participating stores. Certificates have varying expiration dates from one or two years to no expiration dates at all. Some stores limit the amount of change that can be returned from a certificate purchase (refer to individual certificates).
The scrip fiscal year is March 1-February 28. Tuition credits will appear on your April statement.
For a more detailed explanation of T.A.P.S., please read the policies below:
After you have filled out the T.A.P.S. form, you are ready to place an order.
Please follow these easy "How-To" Instructions:
- Use the Order Form provided. Next to each store, indicate the amount of certificates you are ordering. (Order forms are available at all CPCS offices and on the website).
- Add up your total order from both sides of the form.
- Fill in your name, phone number, child’s name, grade and teacher, and method of delivery.
- Enclose a check made payable to Cedar Park Christian School.
- Enclose the registration form with your first order. Be sure to sign the disclaimer if certificates are to be sent home with your child.
- Drop your order off in the finance office by 3pm on the order date.
- The orders will be delivered or available for pick up on Thursday by 3:00PM.
NOTE: ALL GROCERY CARDS, STARBUCKS CARDS, AND SHELL CARDS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FINANCE OFFICE FOR SALE DAILY. NO ORDER FORM IS NECESSARY, A RECEIPT WILL BE WRITTEN FOR YOUR PURCHASE AND RECORDED FOR YOUR FAMILY.
THE FINANCE OFFICE IS OPEN DAILY ALL SUMMER AND SCHOOL BREAKS FOR EASY PICK UP OF ON HAND SCRIP CARDS.
Q: What is Scrip?
A: Scrip are gift cards or certificates that are used just like cash at the participating stores.
Q: Why buy Scrip?
A: Each Scrip certificate purchased directs a designated percentage of the purchase price back in cash to Cedar Park Christian Schools. This percentage differs with each individual vendor.
Q: Does Scrip cost me more money?
A: Absolutely not! If you pay $50, you get Scrip worth $50. You pay the same but the school benefits from your planned shopping.
Q: Is it really this simple?
A: Yes! Here's an example: You pay $100 and receive $100 in Starbucks gift cards. Through the Great Lakes Scrip Program, a percentage of the $100 comes back to the school.
Q: How do I order Scrip?
A: Complete the order form, attach a check (no cash) and deliver to the Finance Office. You have the option of having the Scrip sent home with your student or you can pick it up at the Finance Office.
Q: How long does it take to get the Scrip?
A: The following most frequently purchased merchants are always in stock in the Finance Office for immediate pickup:
- Fred Meyer
- Top Foods
- Shell Gas
Orders need to be received in the Finance Office by 3 p.m. on MONDAY dates listed above (for branch campuses the orders must be in by 3 p.m. on the previous Friday), and Scrip is typically ready on Thursday or Friday.
Q: So how does this new "Tuition Assistance Program with Scrip" work?
A: Purchase Scrip. Fill out the Tuition Assistance Program form. The school records your purchases. Families need to accumulate a minimum of $50 worth of discount percentages (profit) to have tuition credits applied to their statement. Accumulated amounts less than $50 at the end of the Scrip fiscal year (February 28, 2011) will be automatically applied to the school Financial Aid fund. Tuition credits will be posted to your April statement.
Q: How do we earn Tuition Credits?
A: Each Scrip item has a percentage discount associated with it. The tuition credit received is 100% of the percentage shown next to the item on the order form.
Q: Now I’m confused!
A: For example:
- Purchase $500 per month of QFC/Fred Meyer Scrip for 6 months ($3,000 total)
- The QFC/Fred Meyer discount is 4%
- You accrue 100% of that discount amount (4% of the amount spent) towards Tuition Credit (remember, a minimum of $50 accumulated is necessary to receive credit)
- In this example, 4% of the $3,000 you spent to purchase Scrip equals $120.00
- By simply planning ahead and purchasing the $3,000 in QFC/Fred Meyer Scrip, you receive $120 Tuition Credit applied directly to your Cedar Park account.
Q: I still have questions, who can I ask?
A: CPCS Scrip Coordinator, Kristy Rickman (email@example.com) or call the Finance Office at (425) 488-9778.