Traffic Aide (P/T) needed at the Bothell Campus.
- Job Details:
- Facilitate Cedar Park Christian School Bothell Campus traffic flow, assist at crosswalks, and manage main entrances and exits
- Flagger certification required
- Certification requires attendance at a one-day 8-hour class scheduled through a 3rd party
- CPCS will pay for the certification class and compensate for time
- Monday-Friday during the school year
- 1-hour during drop-off times (7:30-8:30 AM)
- 1 hour during pick-up (2:30-3:30 PM)
- Compensation: paid at an hourly rate
- Childcare: free childcare (ages 3-5) or extended care (K-6th) will be offered during working hours
- Questions? Email Matt Stevens, Secondary Assistant Principal
Please fill out the hard-copy application below and click “apply now” to email your application to Matt Stevens.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org