To provide parents with timely information regarding their child’s academic progress, CPCS has made online access to ParentsWeb available. Information regarding assignment grades, lesson plans, attendance, report cards and other information is available. Parents may contact their school office to receive a User ID and Password.
- Go to Renweb.com or click here to log in.
- On the top right you will see an orange button “Login”
- Click on that, and select “Parentsweb Login”
- Underneath the Login spaces, you will see a line that reads “Create New Parentsweb Account”, click on that
- Enter the school code which is CP-WA
- Then enter your email to create your own account
Using the RENWEB app:
- To purchase the Renweb Parent app go to: https://www.renweb.com/our-services/mobile-apps/
- You can purchase the app for an annual fee of 4.99 and it is available for Android and iPhone users.