Cedar Park Christian Schools offers Summer courses in Math, English and Social Studies. Please review the attached documents to get a better idea as to how the summer school program works:
Summer School Documents:
- Summer School Checklist
- Summer School Contract
- Summer School Financial Agreement
- Summer School Application
Who needs summer school?
- Secondary students who receive a C- or below in math (may not advance without grade improvement)
- High school student with an F in any core course (such as English or other required course)
- 8th graders with an F in English
If you are uncertain as to whether your student needs to take summer school, please contact your student’s teacher(s) directly.