Statement of Faith
Cedar Park Christian Schools are a ministry of Cedar Park Assemblies of God, and as such, are affiliated with the Assemblies of God denomination.
We subscribe to the sixteen fundamentals of faith summarized as follows.
- We believe in the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension.
- We believe that man, by voluntary transgression, fell, and thereby incurred physical death and separation from God.
- We believe in salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ as man’s only hope of redemption.
- We believe in water baptism through immersion, and the partaking of Holy Communion as a memorial of His suffering and death.
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to bestow spiritual gifts for use in life and service.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- We believe that sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil and of dedication unto God.
- We believe the Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. All believers, born of the Spirit, are an integral part of the body of Christ, which are written in Heaven.
- We believe the ministry is divinely-called, scripturally-ordained, and provided by our Lord for the evangelization of the world and the edification of the Body of Christ.
- We believe in divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross.
- We believe in the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ, and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord, in the imminent and blessed hope of the church.
- We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to reign on the earth for one thousand years.
- We believe there will be a final judgment when those not found written in the Book of Life will be consigned to everlasting punishment with the devil and his angels, the beast, and the false prophet.
- We, “according to His promise, look for the new heavens and a new earth, wherein