Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! At CPCS, we are pleased to provide bus transportation again to our families. Due to recent CDC recommendations our transportation program will have a different look than previous years. Our department will be following CDC and State guidelines, which include:
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting all surface areas before and after use
- Facemasks must be worn by students when on the bus
- No food or beverage can be consumed during the bus ride
- Students and parents are asked to follow all wellness requirements outlined by the CPCS
If your student wishes to have a friend ride home with them on the bus, prior authorization and payment must be coordinated with Terrance Carter via email - no exceptions.
Once your student has signed up for bus transportation and you have agreed to have charges billed to your account, your child may start riding the bus. All times listed for morning routes is the time the bus departs from stop. All times listed for afternoon routes are arrival times for drop off, depending on traffic.Sign Up For Bus Transportation >>
Routes and Stops
CPCS operates the following routes:
- Monroe Fred Meyer (18805 State Route 2, Monroe WA 98272), morning pickup departure 7am, afternoon drop off 4pm.
- Maltby Christian Assembly (9322 Paradise Lake Rd, Snohomish WA, 98296), morning pick up departure 7:30am, afternoon drop off 3:20pm
- Bellevue Route
- Cedar Park Bellevue (625 140th Ave NE, Bellevue WA 98005), morning pickup departure 7:30am, afternoon drop off 3:30pm (secondary students only)
- Mill Creek Route
- Christian Faith Center (13000 21st Dr SE, Everett WA 98208), morning pickup departure 7am, afternoon drop off 4:15pm
- Canyon Hills Community Church (22027 17th Ave SE, Bothell WA 98021), morning pick up departure 7:30am, afternoon drop off 3:30pm
- Snohomish 1st Ave (1615 1st St, Snohomish WA 98920), morning pickup departure 7am, afternoon drop off 4pm.
- Gold Creek Church (6525 Maltby Rd, Woodinville WA 98072), morning pickup departure 7:30am, afternoon drop off 3:30pm