A distinctive characteristic of any great organization is its ability to hire and maintain a high-quality workforce.
Cedar Park Christian Schools utilize a multi-step hiring process, which helps to insure that only prospective applicants capable of demonstrating the highest academic, moral, and spiritual qualifications are considered.
1) Elementary Office Administrative Assistant – Bothell Campus
- Position opens Spring 2017
- Full-time, year-round position (2 weeks off in summer)
- Must have a strong Christian witness and familiarity with Cedar Park Church (Cedar Park Church member preferred, but not required)
- Gregarious, with strong, positive people skills
- Flexible and able to multi-task and troubleshoot in the busy elementary office
- Computer literate with good technical skills
- Benefits include medical, dental, HSA, life insurance, 403B retirement plan, as well as a CPCS tuition discount
2) Substitute Teacher(s) – All Campuses
3) Food Services – Bothell Campus
Food Services has an opening from 11:00am – 1:00pm serving lunches. Shifts are available Monday through Friday. The job could be shared, allowing a person to work 2-3 days each week. Contact Karen Barber at email@example.com or call 425-488-9778.
4) Extended Care – Bellevue Campus
We accept applications to keep on file in the event that additional openings become available. Please mail completed applications to:
Cedar Park Christian Schools
Attention Marian Samac
16300 112th Avenue NE
Bothell, WA 98011
|Initial Teacher and
Substitute Teacher Application
|Initial Employment (Non-Teaching) Application|
|Application - Teacher (348 downloads)||Application - Non Teacher (1137 downloads)|
Please contact us for more information.