Cedar Park Christian Schools has partnered with Northwest University and Northwest Nazarene University in offering concurrent credit to high school students. Concurrent Credit Programs (CCP) allow students the opportunity to earn credit while attending their regular high school classes.
Concurrent credit is similar to programs like Running Start, AP or IB. We maintain control of our distinctly Christian curriculum, while keeping students on campus and allowing them the opportunity to earn college credit. As of now, a current junior has the opportunity to graduate from CPCS (as a senior) with 28 semester credits of college level courses on an accredited 4-year college transcript. These concurrent credits through Northwest University or Northwest Nazarene University taken on our campus are offered at a fraction of the University price for our families.
The CPCS Bothell Campus offers the following courses for college credit:
- US History (3 credits): Northwest University
- English-12 (3 credits): College Prep-Writing & Composition, Northwest Nazarene University
- English-11 (3 credits): Honors-Writing & Composition, Northwest Nazarene University
- Pre-Calculus (3 credits): Northwest University
- Calculus (3 credits): Northwest University
- Anatomy & Physiology (8 credits): Northwest University
- Spanish (8 credits): Northwest Nazarene University